- PRESIDENT BUHARI FLAGS-OFF OF THE KANO – KATSINA – JIBIYA – MARADI RAIL LINE
- AFRICA LOOKS INWARD FOR SOLUTIONS AS CHINESE FUNDING SLOW DOWN
- SPOTLIGHT ON UGANDA'S ROAD, POWER AND WATER SECTOR LEADERS
- 3 COMMUNITY PROJECTS LAUNCHED BY PRESIDENT KENYATTA
- BUILDING BRIDGES INITIATIVES WILL INCREASE GRASSROOT DEVELOPMENT IN KENYA
The contractor, Messrs. Min – Jash Nig Ltd will be on site anytime from now for the maintenance of Katsina-Dutsin-ma-Kankara road, Katsina State. Nigeria had allocated N185,407,000 in the 2020 budget for the road maintenance project.
Dear @TrackaNG, this project has been procured successfully. The contractor, Messrs. Min – Jash Nig Ltd will be on site anytime from now. We will DM the award letter to you shortly. Thank you. https://t.co/tdXQaqpG2s
— FERMA Nigeria (@FedRoadsNGR) January 22, 2021