- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
At AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. AECOM’s Middle East and Africa Environment team is looking to recruit a Cost Management Surveyor to join our Ghana team. AECOM’s also ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture through programs supported by company leadership.
JOB DESCRIPTION AT AECOM
- Conducts surveys to ascertain the locations of natural features and human-made structures on the earth’s surface, underground, and underwater, using electronic distance-measuring equipment and other surveying instruments.
- Operates and manages land-information computer systems, performs tasks such as storing data, making inquiries, and producing plots and reports.
- Reviews information from survey teams regarding measurement of distances, directions, angles between points and elevation of points, lines, and contours on, above, and below the earth’s surface.
- Researches legal records, looks for evidence of previous boundaries, and analyzes the data to determine the location of boundary lines.
- Records the results of surveys, verifies the accuracy of data, and prepares plots, maps, and reports.
- An experienced professional with general understanding of area of specialization.
- Normally receives instruction on routine work.
1 to 2 years experience required
Recognized Quantity Surveying degree.
For More Details Click HERE