The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Customer Engineer for Google Cloud, you’ll help make our customers work work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You will assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical challenges for our customers. Additionally, you’ll liaise with the Product Marketing Management and Engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages with a competitive salary, bonus, and equity components.
- Work as part of a Technical Sales team, identifying and qualifying business opportunities, identifying key customer technical objections, and developing the strategy to resolve technical roadblocks. Travel to customer sites, conferences and other related events as required.
- Manage the technical aspects of developing customer solutions. Oversee activities, including product and solution briefings, developing system architectures, supporting bid responses, proof-of-concept work, and coordinating supporting technical resources.
- Work with Google Cloud products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud value proposition via whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, proof-of-concepts trial management and RFI/RFP response documents.
- Navigate complex customer organizations and build trusted relationships with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with modern cloud architectures and technologies.
- Experience working in a technical sales or consulting environment, or in an enterprise architecture or systems engineering team, within businesses or organizations.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Demonstrated understanding of the broader cloud marketplace and the differentiators in offerings.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Effective presentation skills, with the ability to deliver technical presentations.
For more details Click HERE