- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
Dangote Cement company in Tanzania has apologized to the government after customers complain of a hike in price.
According to the company, the price increase was due to the maintenance process in their plant which causes the countrywide price hikes.
However, Mtwara Regional Commissioner, Gelesius Byakanwa has ordered the management of the plant to immediately publish the actual prices of the cement to their customers to stop further inflation after paying them a visit at their plant.
Quoting Byakanwa, “You should publish the actual cement price to your customers to stop further inflation.”
He further stated that maintenance should not be termed as an emergence case, instead the public must be informed on the matter to address shortage of supply in the market.
Read full details on Daily News