Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. We’re still putting our customers at the heart of what we do, forever challenging and pushing the boundaries of digital to give them new, ingenious and hassle-free ways to connect with their worlds. Vodafone is looking for DATA ADMINISTRATOR to join their Ghanaian office.
- Operations and technical support for ORACLE and MSSql Database Platforms across Vodafone Ghana.
- Installation and Configuration Management
- Database Administration
- Backup & Recovery
- Responsibility for providing support in Testing and Deployment of new components
- Providing technical support across the Database Estate in Vodafone Ghana.
- Accountable for Documentation of all changes across the Database Estate in Vodafone Ghana
- Required to take decisions best suited for the stability of the Database environment during instability
Provide technical expertise and decision making for appropriate level DB system environments on issues related to databases, local services, data centers DB environment, DB configuration and to ensure that Vodafone’s IT DBA needs as a business are met on a day to day basis. Supports the efforts of the Team Lead
Provides consulting in requirements definition, specification, design, development, and integration of systems and server management on complex projects accountable for the IT Database delivery to ensure services adhere to project specifications
Supports project deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT Database systems, including DB container builds
Interacts with Team lead and other appropriate leaders to determine adequacy and efficiency configuration management, inventory management, and trouble management support provided by dba team in support of Major Programs and projects.
Supports periodic maintenance and upgrades of respective DB environments.
Assists the DBA Team lead in setting the company Database strategic technology direction.
For more details click HERE