- ARISE IIP DELIVERS TOGO'S FIRST INDUSTRIAL PLATFORM, PIA
- TALKS INTENSIFY FOR $570 MILLION POWER TRANSMISSION LINE ACROSS WEST AFRICA
- FRAZER SOLAR TAKES ACTION AGAINST LESOTHO FOR FAILED CONTRACT
- EGYPTIAN PRESIDENCY DISCUSSES DEVELOPMENT OF ROADS, RAILWAYS AND SEAPORTS
- CWP AND MAURITANIA SIGN MOU FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A US$40 BILLION GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECT
During a recent tour, President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi inspected the integrated complex and the new headquarters for the car market in Cairo-Ain Sokhna Road as an alternative to the Nasr City central market for cars in Al Hay Al Asher (10th District). The old car market wasn’t well-engineered, lacked basic services and used to cause severe traffic congestion in this area.
The new car market in Ain Sokhna Road, however, spans over 57 feddans, accommodating up to 4,000 cars. This complex also includes a set of showrooms and used and new car lots. It offers a set of fully-fledged services: inspection and maintenance centers, lounges, and cafes to serve those passing by this road and the workers of the complex. With that, the new complex will reduce traffic gridlocks in the streets of the neighborhoods surrounding the auto shows in the heart of Cairo.
The new car market also includes a real estate office and traffic units along with units for the police, fire, and ambulance. A number of bank branches are also open to facilitate financial transactions for traders and frequent visitors to the complex. President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi congratulated the citizens in the complex on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan and was keen to listen to their demands and concerns.
Source: Presidency Egypt