- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
At Technoton we do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful and gives you the chance to challenge yourself and add new skills. Technoton is looking for Engineering Support Services Manager to join their Nigeria office.
The Engineering Support Services Manager is required to be the bridge between technical operations and corporate environments.
- Assist and support technical staff in their day to day activities
- Provide technical support to technicians in resolving problems
- Respond to customer calls and emails relating to technical issues
- Document all calls and contracts related to technical issues from clients
- Provide technical support and assistance in the completion of projects on time
- Ensures compliance of established procedures and guidelines
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the General Manager
- Candidate must have a BSc. /HND Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years post NYSC experience in an engineering and technical environment
- Must be interested in continuous self-learning and development
- Must have project management knowledge and experience. PMP/PRINCE2 is an added advantage
- Must have hand on experience on resolving technical issues
Skills & Competencies
- Basic understanding of the technicalities of every department/units of the business
- Comfortable with engineering terms and excellent numeric skills
- Good problem solving and decision making
- Good people development, management and leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to inspire, motivate and engage all levels of people across the spectrum
- Possess high quality Management Proficiency
- Strategic Planning and Coordination
- Process Improvement, Quality Management
- Digital & Technology savvy
- Understand the importance of following process
- Demonstrate strong self-drive
- Good communication skill both oral and written
- Good organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Negotiation skills
DEADLINE: 30 SEPT 2019
For more details click HERE