Dangote Refinery is recruiting Chemical Engineers
Dangote Group through its Engineering Trainee Vacancy at Dangote Refinery; is seeking for Chemical Engineers who will apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems at the refinery in Lagos, Nigeria. Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent.
- A state of the art petroleum refinery (the world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex.
- An ultra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world, are under construction at Lekki in Lagos State.
Position Title: Engineering Trainee
Available Positions: 20
- intelligent, highly motivated candidate who would be willing to work hard.
- apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems in the refinery.
- Engineering Graduate/Post Graduates in Chemical Engineering only.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1).
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2019.
To Apply for the Engineering Trainee Vacancy at Dangote Refinery, Please Click Here.
Click on the floating icon on the right to subscribe. More so, please share, Follow us on Twitter and don’t forget to also like us on Facebook.