- BIG AND BOLD: SMART TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMS ACCESS TO ENERGY
- NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR BOSCH EAST AFRICA - A MULTIDISCIPLINARY CONSULTING ENGINEERING FIRM
- BOTSWANA SEEKS FUNDING FOR 125KM RAIL LINK TO BOOST EXPORT OPPORTUNITIES
- PRESIDENT EL-SISI INSPECTS ROAD CONSTRUCTION THAT WILL SUPPORT ONGOING GIANT NATIONAL PROJECTS
- CESA STRONGLY CONDEMNS THE ACTIONS OF VANDALS AMID COVID PANDEMIC
Eswatini’s Minister of Public Works & Transport Chief Ndlaluhlaza Ndwandwe has officially launched the 2021 nationwide rehabilitation of 400 kms of roads worth E48 million. The project has begun with the rehabilitation of the 20kms Luganganeni-Kukhanyeni road.
The project will see Government conducting a rehabilitation of road beds across selected unpaved district roads in all four regions of the country. The Luganganeni-Kukhanyeni stretch is being rehabilitated by Roots Construction.
Minister Ndwandwe: “We acknowledge that our roads are not in a good state & while there are challenges, it is important that we bring some intervention to the Nation. The aim of this entire project is to make these important roads usable again and not easily prone to damage.”
Minister Ndwandwe: “We are also implementing this project with local private construction companies which aligns itself with Government’s intention of working closely with the private sector towards economic recovery.”
Roots Construction Contracts Manager Mciniseli Maseko: “We will leave this road in a usable state. We have a target of covering 100kms in the Manzini region within 3 months & we will do our best to leave the community with a quality output.”
Minister of Public Works & Transport Chief Ndlaluhlaza Ndwandwe has officially launched the 2021 nationwide rehabilitation of 400 kms of roads worth E48 million. The project has begun with the rehabilitation of the 20kms Luganganeni-Kukhanyeni road. pic.twitter.com/6MU990Iue2
— Eswatini Government (@EswatiniGovern1) April 30, 2021