- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
27TH ANNUAL FIDIC AFRICA INFRASTRUCTURE CONFERENCE
May 18 @ 10:00 am - May 19 @ 4:30 pm
The annual FIDIC Africa Infrastructure Conference, aimed at shaping the consulting engineering industry and contributing towards infrastructure development in Africa, will take place virtually over two days on the 18-19 May 2021.
This year’s conference is themed: “The Role of the consulting engineer in a changing world – the African perspective. Are African consulting engineers ready to change Africa into the global infrastructure powerhouse of the future?”
Kabelo Motswagole, President of FIDIC Africa, explains that the conference is an exciting platform to unpack important issues impacting the consulting engineering fraternity. Further, it presents an opportunity for networking and capacity building for all consulting engineers across Africa.