- This event has passed.
FIDIC COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES: CONSULTANCY AGREEMENTS AND THE ROLE OF ENGINEERS WITHIN PROJECTS
April 16 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Consultancy agreements and the role of engineers within projects during the COVID-19 pandemic
A special webinar for FIDIC member associations and their member firms
Date: Thursday 16 April 2020
Time: 12 noon to 2pm (CET)
A major area of concern for the engineering and construction industry is the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on contractual arrangements between all parties, promoters /sponsors, clients, investors, designers, contractors and others in the supply chain.
Contractual relationships within projects is such that the consulting engineer is engaged under the consultancy agreement by the client and is performing the engineer’s duties under the contract between the employer and the contractor. This webinar will include a discussion of various issues which consulting engineers may face while executing consultancy agreements with their clients and performing the role of the engineer during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Moderator: Nelson Ogunshakin, CEO, FIDIC
- Liu Luobing, FIDIC Board member, China
- Jerry Stump, Chair, Design Professionals Coalition, USA
- Pierre Verzat, Chief Executive, Systra, France
- James Mwangi, President, FIDIC GAMA, Africa
- Andrew Read, Partner, Pederson Read, New Zealand
- David Brown, Partner, Clyde & Co, France
- Daduna Kokhreidze, Head of Legal and Compliance, FIDIC
- Vincent Leloup, Chair Contract Committee, FIDIC, France
FIDIC COVID-19 Webinar series
Register on the following link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_LDHCNeZMTQaGip-8q_j4oA
Contact for information:
World Trade Center II Geneva Airport Box 311 29 route de Pré-Bois CH-1215 Geneva 15