- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021: ENCOURAGING THE TOUGH DISCUSSIONS NEEDED TO DRIVE SA’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY
- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021 DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS COMPLEX REALITIES OF PROFESSIONALISING THE PUBLIC SERVICE: GROUP EFFORT ESSENTIAL TO PREVENT A FAILED STATE
- IS AFRICA’S ENERGY SECTOR READY FOR MORE DATA CENTRES?
- USD 13.9MILLION ELECTRICITY PROJECT INAUGURATED TO SUPPLY MORE THAN 12,000 HOMES IN COMOROS
- FIRST HOSPITAL SPECIALISED IN MATERNITY AND CHILDREN IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, DJIBOUTI
- This event has passed.
NIGERIA MINING WEEK 2021
October 11 @ 8:00 am - October 13 @ 5:00 pm
Established for 5 years, Nigeria Mining Week is the partner of choice, the innovative port of call and deal maker platform for all the mining stakeholders and influencers in the public and private sector wanting to do business in Nigeria. We believe that providing an open dialogue between government, mining operators and technologies & services providers will create opportunities within the sector.