- PRESIDENT BUHARI FLAGS-OFF OF THE KANO – KATSINA – JIBIYA – MARADI RAIL LINE
- AFRICA LOOKS INWARD FOR SOLUTIONS AS CHINESE FUNDING SLOW DOWN
- SPOTLIGHT ON UGANDA'S ROAD, POWER AND WATER SECTOR LEADERS
- 3 COMMUNITY PROJECTS LAUNCHED BY PRESIDENT KENYATTA
- BUILDING BRIDGES INITIATIVES WILL INCREASE GRASSROOT DEVELOPMENT IN KENYA
POWER WEEK ASIA 2021
March 15 @ 8:00 am - March 18 @ 5:00 pm
POWER WEEK ASIA is the 6th annual international conference, designed for the power and energy industry. It provides 7 days of learning opportunities with C-level executives during a 4-day conference as the main event, plus 3 workshops and masterclasses with real life case studies, expert views, and valuable insights to keep ahead of the competitive market.
At POWER WEEK ASIA, you will meet industry peers from national power companies, government regulators, policy makers, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers from 20+ countries around the globe. With C-level speakers and attendees all under one roof, you will learn the success strategies and pitfalls of notable power projects. The conference features 20+ engaging sessions covering policy & regulations, global energy market outlook, fuel & electricity market, solar energy, energy storage, grid technologies, digitalisation, energy transition, energy mix optimisation, technology advancement, power generation efficiency, transmission, power plant, power projects, investment & financing, solar & wind tariffs and many more.
The 3 add-on workshops will provide even more in-depth learning opportunity on specific subjects such as Power Purchase Agreement, energy storage, renewable & clean energy etc.
Grab this chance to stay one step ahead in the industry – POWER WEEK ASIA is the most anticipated
power & electricity show, not to be missed!
List of elite speakers from best industry players in the world
- Simon Li, President, Asia Pacific Project Business Unit, Trina Solar,China
- Santisouk Phimphachanh, Deputy Director General, Department of Energy Policy and Planning, Ministry of Energy and Mines, Laos
- Torbjorn Kirkeby-Garstad, EVP Asia, SN Power, Philippines
- Alice Jawan, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Utilities, Malaysia
- Pongsakorn Yuthagovit, Assistant Governor of Planning and Power System Development, Provincial Electricity Authority, Thailand
- Nuki Agya Utama, Executive Director, ASEAN Centre for Energy, Indonesia
- Arun Kumar Mishra, Director, National Smart Grid Mission (NSGM), India
- Zainal Arifin, VP, Technology Development & Standardization, Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), Indonesia
- Akihiko Taniguchi, Executive Officer, Global Partnership, JERA, Japan
- Ingo Birnkraut, CEO and Managing Director, RWE Technology International, Germany
- Yasuhiro Sakuma, Deputy Director, Advanced Energy Systems and Structure Division, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan
- Nicholas Woffinden, CEO, MREF Power, Myanmar
- Narsingh Chaudhary, EVP & Managing Director, Power- Asia, Black & Veatch, Thailand
- Shinichi Yasuda, SVP, Structured and Corporate Finance, Development Bank of Japan
- Ray McLaughlin, Head of Capital Markets, Mainstream Renewable Power, Singapore
- Gu-Yoon Chung, Managing Director, ENEL Green Power, Singapore
- Mohd Yusrizal Mohd Yusof, Managing Director, TNB Renewables, Malaysia
- Shalabh Singhania, Director & Head of Portfolio Management, InfraCo Asia, Singapore
- Jitendra Nalwaya, Vice President, BSES Yamuna Power Limited, India
- Bert Deprest, Head of C&I and Renewables, ENGIE South East Asia, Singapore
- Virgil Beaston, CTO, Powin Energy, United States of America
- Evan Beaver, Head of Charging, Chargefox, Australia
- Philip Napier-Moore, Programme Leader, Renewable Power, East Asia, Mott MacDonald, Thailand
- Rajashekhar Malur, Vice President & Head – Power Business, Tata Consulting Engineers Limited, India
- Aman Modi, Partner, Boston Consulting Group, Singapore
- Marko Lackovic, Principal, Boston Consulting Group, Singapore
- Achal Sondhi, APAC Market Director, Fluence, Singapore
- Martin Angelov, SVP, Asia Pacific Project Finance, Korea Development Bank
- Francois Espinassous, Head of Advisory, Asia Pacific Project Finance, Korea Development Bank
- David Platt, Partner, Pinsent Masons, Singapore
- Robert de Groot, Energy Storage Specialist, Mott MacDonald, Singapore
- Rahul Gupta, Solution Leader and Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company, Singapore
- Stephen Woodhouse, Director, AFRY, United Kingdom
- Johanna Heckmann, Head of Charging Infrastructure, P3 Group, Germany
… and more. To find out the speakers’ profile, visit www.power-week.com/asia/speakers
Need More Reasons to Attend?
- Develop successful business strategies by obtaining up-to-date insights from experts around the world.
- Stay informed of the latest government policies and incentive support on renewable energy.
- Discover the possibilities of energy decentralisation and learn from other countries successful market liberalisation.
- Understand the reliability, affordability and sustainability of energy integration thus create a ‘balanced’ energy mix.
- Learn how to handle fuel price fluctuation and securing long term fuel sources in Asia countries.
- Hear expert opinions on balancing power demand and supply in different scenarios.
- Evaluate the reliability and sustainability of different renewable energy sources and make the right investment decision.
- Hear from solar, wind and hydropower developers and be exposed to the latest projects and real-life case studies in the industry.
- Identify the funding methods for power projects in developing and underdeveloped nations.
- Determine the potential for cross-border power trading in ASEAN.
- Be introduced to disruptive technologies such as energy storage, smart grid, mini-grid, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial intelligence (AI) and more.
- Explore the future of electric vehicles (EVs) in Asia region and build electricity readiness for increasing EV penetration.
To attend/sponsor/exhibit/enquiry, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0352 | Email: email@example.com
To join the discussion:
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6985809
Official Website: www.power-week.com/asia