- This event has passed.
SMART AFRICA INFRASTRUCTURE CONFERENCE 2019
July 25, 2019 @ 8:00 am - July 26, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
KPM leading solution is taking a step to address key infrastructure challenges in Africa. This is through the launch of Smart Africa Infrastructure Conference. It will be held in DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dar es Salaam – Oyster Bay, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Smart Africa Infrastructure Conference 2019 is a conference that provides a unique opportunity for industry leaders and global policymakers to meet together, discuss and debate on the future role for Africa’s Development.
THEME: “Shaping future of Africa”
KEY SECTOR FOCUS
Road, Buildings, Energy, Port, Rails, Aviation and Transport.
- The only conference in the region which will be executed after the allocation of fresh budgets for 2019-20 by the Government of Tanzania
- Dedicated tracks for each segment of the industry
- Delegate participation from across the Government and Public sectors of the East African Countries
- Invitation only event (restricted to delegates)
- Exclusive round table session dedicated for solution providers
- Addressing key challenges for infrastructure development in the region
- Initiatives to achieve Vision 2025
- 20+ renowned international & industry experts and session partners
- Highlights on the upcoming infrastructure projects for 2019-2020
- Dedicated breakout sessions
- Learn and adopt the latest technologies required in strengthening nation’s infrastructure
- Understand how to overcome infrastructure challenges with the best practices adopted by the developed countries
- Engage with peers to understand how to drive PPP models for improving the infrastructure of the country
- Get educated on the Vision 2025 roadmap and implement core strategies to develop the same
- Understand how to effectively utilise the budgets allocated to plan, design and build sustainable infrastructure