- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
- This event has passed.
THE BIG 5 CONSTRUCT KENYA
November 7, 2019 @ 10:00 am - November 9, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
The largest construction event in Kenya is back! The The Big 5 Construct Kenya is taking place from 5 – 7 November 2019 at KICC, Nairobi, Kenya. The official exhibition of Kenya’s National Construction Week includes the latest innovations in the construction industry that dedicated visitors like architects, contractors, engineers, building owners, MEP engineers and more… are looking out for! The event will help enhance the visitor’s career with the 40 FREE CPD certified workshops and the opportunity to network with thousands of professionals from the construction industry. Supported by National Construction Authority (NCA), the exhibition is Kenya’s connection to the world of construction. Don’t miss out! Here’s the chance to showcase your products at the largest construction event of Kenya. #Big5Kenya
See more events here