- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021: ENCOURAGING THE TOUGH DISCUSSIONS NEEDED TO DRIVE SA’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY
- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021 DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS COMPLEX REALITIES OF PROFESSIONALISING THE PUBLIC SERVICE: GROUP EFFORT ESSENTIAL TO PREVENT A FAILED STATE
- IS AFRICA’S ENERGY SECTOR READY FOR MORE DATA CENTRES?
- USD 13.9MILLION ELECTRICITY PROJECT INAUGURATED TO SUPPLY MORE THAN 12,000 HOMES IN COMOROS
- FIRST HOSPITAL SPECIALISED IN MATERNITY AND CHILDREN IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, DJIBOUTI
Events Search and Views Navigation
The Big 5 Construct Ethiopia puts you at the heart of these projects, providing you with access to over 8,000 high profile buyers and decision-makers from private and government sectors involved in the planning and execution of these major projects. Exhibiting at the event will place your products directly in the hands of buyers, and provide a powerful message to potential clients.Find out more »
For 4 years, The Big 5 Construct Kenya has brought the construction community to Kenya to facilitate business and networking opportunities at one time, in one place. The 3-day exhibition is a showcase of global products, technology and innovation that will service this rapidly growing economy driven by significant government investment. Running alongside the exhibition, a series of strategic and technical conferences will deliver direction and inspiration, preparing businesses for change, opportunity and growth. Above all else, your safety is…Find out more »