- TWO TOWNS GETTING NEW FACELIFT DUE TO ROAD PROJECTS IN KENYA
- CALLS FOR ILLEGAL BRICK MAKERS TO BE EMBRACE INTENSIFIED IN ZIMBABWE
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS HANDLING NKHATA BAY MARKET PROJECT END TWO WEEKS STRIKE IN MALAWI
- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCE NEW ERA FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- SA GOVT. OUTLINE STRATEGY TO PROTECT RAIL INFRASTRUCTURES
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Facilities Engineer for one of its client who is a reputed Oil & Gas service company
We require a facilities engineer with experience of working on mature assets, ideally with experience in optimizing existing facilities especially in the areas of water and crude handling.
The asset we are looking at is in Nigerian swamp terrain, so any specific experience in this area would be extremely ideal.
· Appreciation of general facilities maintenance activities.
· Ideal if experience of demonstrating creative solutions for OPEX reduction, specifically in area of optimizing water handling and cost reduction.
· Experience of Health and safety / risk analysis for operator facilities, working with Health and safety management systems
· 10 years + exp, ideally largely with an operator
· Ideally experience in West Africa, Nigeria and Nigerian swamp terrain a real advantage
· Experience of working in an integrated asset team and collaborating with O&M and sub-surface teams
· Experience of facilities /process design and implementation.
· Preferable some presently resident in Nigeria.
For more details click HERE