- EGYPT PRESIDENT DIRECTS TRADE INDUSTRY TO EASE ITS PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING LICENCES AT INDUSTRIAL COMPLEXES
- GHANA KANESHIE-ODORKOR HIGHWAY NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION
- CONSTRUCTION OF MUTUKULA REGIONAL MARKET BEGINS IN UGANDA
- TWO HOUSING PROJECTS HAS BEEN ABANDONED IN SA FOR TWO DECADES
- SENIOR CHIEF BLAST CONTRACTORS AFTER DELAY OF SCHOOL BUILDING IN MALAWI
Namibia to construct a factory that will produce a variety of nutritious animal feed and charcoal.
Construction has kickoff for a factory that will produce a variety of nutritious animal feed and charcoal. These were announced by the Minister of industrialization, trade, and SME development Tjekero Tweya.
Speaking during a groundbreaking ceremony, Tweya said the project will be built by the government’s National Industrial Development Agency (Nida). These will be in partnership with private investors that will inject funds, technical expertise, and knowledge.
The factory will be expected to job creation in manufacturing when it is completed. As well as be able to process wood to a finished product. It is also expected that the stockfeed will be manufactured mainly from encroacher bushes harvested at farms in and around Otjozondjupa.
Meanwhile, Tweya has called for political stability in the region as the project will bring people to the area during and after construction.
Click on the floating icon on the right to subscribe. More so, please share, Follow us on Twitter and don’t forget to also like us on Facebook. Read More on Namibia