- 10th Young Professionals Sustainability Imbizo happening In-Person
- ENGINEERS READY FOR BRIDGE CONNECTION PROJECT IN LIBERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT CUT SOD FOR VACCINE MANUFACTURING FACILTIES IN RWANDA
- CONSTRUCTION OF TWO MINISTRY IN NAMIBIA ABANDONED DUE TO POOR WORKMANSHIP
- ETHIOPIA TELL EU TO RECONSIDER ITS BIASE STANCE ON GERD PROJECT
Female cabin crew vacancy at Emirates Airline
Emirates Airline is an airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Emirates airline are seeking for cabin crew (female) who is confident, resilient, mature, friendly and importantly have a genuine passion to help others and to provide quality service.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes.
- Minimum height of 160 cm.
- High school graduate.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform.
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Average salary per month 2660 USD + every hour flying hour will be paid apart .
- tax free.
- free accommodation, transportation and uniform.
- meal allowances
- 30 days paid annual leave.
- Ticket every one year back home.
- 3 year contract .
To Apply Click Here