- BIG AND BOLD: SMART TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMS ACCESS TO ENERGY
- NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR BOSCH EAST AFRICA - A MULTIDISCIPLINARY CONSULTING ENGINEERING FIRM
- BOTSWANA SEEKS FUNDING FOR 125KM RAIL LINK TO BOOST EXPORT OPPORTUNITIES
- PRESIDENT EL-SISI INSPECTS ROAD CONSTRUCTION THAT WILL SUPPORT ONGOING GIANT NATIONAL PROJECTS
- CESA STRONGLY CONDEMNS THE ACTIONS OF VANDALS AMID COVID PANDEMIC
13 April 2021. The annual FIDIC Africa Infrastructure Conference, aimed at shaping the consulting engineering industry and contributing towards infrastructure development in Africa, will take place virtually over two days on the 18-19 May 2021.
This year’s conference is themed: “The Role of the consulting engineer in a changing world – the African perspective. Are African consulting engineers ready to change Africa into the global infrastructure powerhouse of the future?”
Kabelo Motswagole, President of FIDIC Africa, explains that the conference is an exciting platform to unpack important issues impacting the consulting engineering fraternity. Further, it presents an opportunity for networking and capacity building for all consulting engineers across Africa.