- USD 13.9MILLION ELECTRICITY PROJECT INAUGURATED TO SUPPLY MORE THAN 12,000 HOMES IN COMOROS
- FIRST HOSPITAL SPECIALISED IN MATERNITY AND CHILDREN IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, DJIBOUTI
- AMAZON'S NEW AFRICAN HQ IS BEING CONSTRUCTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
- THE AFRICAN OIL AND GAS SECTOR NEEDS AN ENERGY BOOST
- EGYPT EXPLORES SEA WATER DESALINATION TO OFFSET NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF GERD PROJECT
13 April 2021. The annual FIDIC Africa Infrastructure Conference, aimed at shaping the consulting engineering industry and contributing towards infrastructure development in Africa, will take place virtually over two days on the 18-19 May 2021.
This year’s conference is themed: “The Role of the consulting engineer in a changing world – the African perspective. Are African consulting engineers ready to change Africa into the global infrastructure powerhouse of the future?”
Kabelo Motswagole, President of FIDIC Africa, explains that the conference is an exciting platform to unpack important issues impacting the consulting engineering fraternity. Further, it presents an opportunity for networking and capacity building for all consulting engineers across Africa.