- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
COVID 19: How do you defend your balance sheet, secure your business financial position and ensure liquidity
The Covid-19 crisis has exposed the fragility of several company’s balance sheets. With some industries running off a capital balance that only allows for a few months’ operation or where debt covenants are easily breached, it is vital for companies to understand their business and financial risks and also develop responses to the current crisis.
This webinar will explore a range of issues associated with companies’ balance sheets and liquidity during the crisis and offer ideas on how to secure a business’s financial position to ensure liquidity going forward.
We have assembled a top line up of expert speakers who will address the key issues around these important financial questions that face every firm working in the construction and infrastructure sector. By sharing best practice experiences from across the world, this webinar will offer help and guidance to firms facing the challenge of dealing with the current crisis.
Moderator: Nelson Ogunshakin, CEO, FIDIC
- Luis Villarroya Alonso, FIDIC Board member, Spain
- Bayo Adeola, Chairman, Comprehensive Project Management Services, Nigeria
- William Howard, FIDIC President, USA
- Chris Lewis, Partner, EY, UK
- Jim Stephenson, Chief Executive Officer, CHA Consulting, USA
- Ryuichi Arimoto, President, Nippon Koei Co, Japan
World Trade Center II Geneva Airport Box 311 29 route de Pré-Bois CH-1215 Geneva 15