- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Alpha Integrated Energy Services Limited is a dedicated and passionate oil & gas servicing company with its strong and diverse customer base which includes multinational oil and gas exploration and production companies and many of the large, medium and small scale oil servicing companies. Alpha is looking for Field Engineer to join their Nigeria office.
- Plan, execute and coordinate stand alone generator testing
- Issue test report from generator and testing as well as start-up and commissioning report
- Execute, coordinate start-up and commissioning of generators
- Perform test results evaluation, performance calculation and check of guaranteed values
- Represent the company during start-up and commissioning
- Maintenance, storage and calibration of BizSpeak Siemens Hydro test equipment
- Write test procedure for generator and electrical equipment
- Strong computer skills in AutoCAD and Excel
- Possess strong written, verbal and telephone communication skills, particularly the ability to produce accurate and concise field notes.
- Knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices of related technical areas
- 10 hour OSHA Construction Safety a plus
- Possess a valid driver’s license
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.S. in Communication or equivalent of education and experience.
- Communication Engineering degree preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in fields of communication and regulation advantageous.
- 8-10 years in a progressive HSE leadership role in the heavy manufacturing industry.
For more details click HERE