- ARISE IIP DELIVERS TOGO'S FIRST INDUSTRIAL PLATFORM, PIA
- TALKS INTENSIFY FOR $570 MILLION POWER TRANSMISSION LINE ACROSS WEST AFRICA
- FRAZER SOLAR TAKES ACTION AGAINST LESOTHO FOR FAILED CONTRACT
- EGYPTIAN PRESIDENCY DISCUSSES DEVELOPMENT OF ROADS, RAILWAYS AND SEAPORTS
- CWP AND MAURITANIA SIGN MOU FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A US$40 BILLION GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECT
The Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL), hereby invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the FRAMEWORK CONTRACTS FOR SUPPLY OF PREPAYMENT ENERGY METERS;
The tender is comprised of Three (3) Lots mentioned above and the participation to the competition is open on equal conditions to all companies specialized in the field.
Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Bidding (ICB) in accordance with the Procurement Procedures Manual of REG/EUCL.
Bids must be delivered to the address below before or not later than 10:30am local time on 26th March 2021.