- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
Tetra Pak is looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our development programme and become the next generation of engineers and leaders in our industry.
Together with our customers we make food safe and available, everywhere. Tetra Pak is one of three companies in the Tetra Laval Group – a private group that started in Sweden and have grown to become a truly global organisation. The other two companies are De Laval and Sidel. Tetra Laval is headquartered in Switzerland.
As a prominent and reputed university in the region, we have identified your esteemed institution as one of the few sources to acquire young talented individuals who would then be trained and nurtured to build our future people assets.
Tetra Pak Future Talent Program is a unique development program designed to attract and develop young talents into the organization. Your personal development is important to us and the program will be an opportunity to challenge your theoretical knowledge in a professional setting and will help you to grow, both personally and professionally.
We are currently recruiting for Sales Engineer and Field Service Engineer positions.
Engineering Degree ( Mechatronics , Mechanical , Electrical)
Not more than 2 year of work experience
For more Details Click HERE