- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
State officials in Gaborone, Bostwana has approved the construction of two primary school. The aim of the project is to addressing issues of over enrolment in the capital city.
While speaking to the media, Gaborone mayor, Mr Father Maphongo said the council had registered 28 cases of homeless persons and had been provided with shelter due the corona virus pandemic.
The Mayor further expressed his gratitude to the business community and agricultural sector for assisting in the food relief program.
Quoting Maphongo, “I am proud to announce that we had engaged local artisans in all the 29 primary schools in addition to handymen for this endevour.”
He further noted that pedestrian walkaways around the city especially major corridors were to be erected so as to promote walking and non-motorized transport.
Read full details on Bostwana Daily News