- MALAWI WORKS MINISTERS SAYS ROAD CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME AFTER RAINNY SEASONS
- TARURA TASKED TO TAKE DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGANIST HOTELITATU-PANDE ROAD CONTRACTORS
- KNDA EMBARKED ON RECONSTRUCTION OF MAJOR ROADS IN GHANA
- UGANDA GOVT. HANDOVER LICENCE TO EACOP FOR CONSTRUCTION OF OIL PIPELINE
- KENYA TRANSPORT MINISTER ANNOUNCED PLANS TO STOP NEW ROAD PROJECT DUE TO DEBT
WELCOME TO GAMBETA NEWS PUBLICATIONS
Afristructure Magazine is a bi-annual publication that aggregates viewpoints on strategies implemented by African countries in attracting funding, building capacity, combating corruption and other institutional challenges affecting infrastructure development on the continent. The magazine provides a holistic approach to solving the infrastructural deficit. Africa is unique, and solving her challenges requires taking a broad view, but most especially, looking inwardly to proffer solutions. The name Afristructure is an infusion of Africa and Infrastructure.
Click on magazine image to Read.
Port Harcourt Insight is a Monthly digital publication targeted at the residents of Port Harcourt – Nigeria’s Oil City. As the voice of development, the newsletter keeps residents up to date with construction activities within the state, while also discussing topical issues bordering on infrastructure development.