- 10th Young Professionals Sustainability Imbizo happening In-Person
- ENGINEERS READY FOR BRIDGE CONNECTION PROJECT IN LIBERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT CUT SOD FOR VACCINE MANUFACTURING FACILTIES IN RWANDA
- CONSTRUCTION OF TWO MINISTRY IN NAMIBIA ABANDONED DUE TO POOR WORKMANSHIP
- ETHIOPIA TELL EU TO RECONSIDER ITS BIASE STANCE ON GERD PROJECT
WELCOME TO GAMBETA NEWS PUBLICATIONS
Afristructure Magazine is a bi-annual publication that aggregates viewpoints on strategies implemented by African countries in attracting funding, building capacity, combating corruption and other institutional challenges affecting infrastructure development on the continent. The magazine provides a holistic approach to solving the infrastructural deficit. Africa is unique, and solving her challenges requires taking a broad view, but most especially, looking inwardly to proffer solutions. The name Afristructure is an infusion of Africa and Infrastructure.
Click on magazine image to Read.
Port Harcourt Insight is a Monthly digital publication targeted at the residents of Port Harcourt – Nigeria’s Oil City. As the voice of development, the newsletter keeps residents up to date with construction activities within the state, while also discussing topical issues bordering on infrastructure development.