- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
WELCOME TO GAMBETA NEWS PUBLICATIONS
Afristructure Magazine is a bi-annual publication that aggregates viewpoints on strategies implemented by African countries in attracting funding, building capacity, combating corruption and other institutional challenges affecting infrastructure development on the continent. The magazine provides a holistic approach to solving the infrastructural deficit. Africa is unique, and solving her challenges requires taking a broad view, but most especially, looking inwardly to proffer solutions. The name Afristructure is an infusion of Africa and Infrastructure.
Click on magazine image to Read.
Port Harcourt Insight is a Monthly digital publication targeted at the residents of Port Harcourt – Nigeria’s Oil City. As the voice of development, the newsletter keeps residents up to date with construction activities within the state, while also discussing topical issues bordering on infrastructure development.