At ExxonMobil, we attract, develop and retain a premier workforce of talented men and women around the globe, and we encourage them to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. ExxonMobil is looking for Geoscientist to join their Nigerian Office.
JOB DESCRIPTION at ExxonMobil
The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience in Geophysical Interpretation, Subsurface maps and cross sections and Geoscience applications. Professional experience from previous work assignments is an added advantage at ExxonMobil.
The ExxonMobil ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Geology Geophysics or Physics
- Master’s degree (M.Sc) or ‘Doctor of Philosophy’ (Ph.D.) in Geoscience (Geology or Geophysics)
- 0-3 years experience in a Geoscience role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Willingness to work in any location
The successful candidate will be responsible for activities including but not limited to identifying drill well opportunities, supporting drill well surveillance and performing drill well analysis.
For more details click HERE