- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
FEC approves Gombe-Biu federal highway construction after Ministry of Power, Works and Housing submitted a memo.
During the last Nigeria’s Federal Executive Council meeting, a memo which was submitted by Ministry of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola was approved by the federal Executive Council (FEC) for the construction of Gombe-Biu federal highway.
The road project which will cost N27.233 billion is a 117-kilometre road that has already had 9kilomtre constructed by the Gombe state government but now require the federal government to complete the entire length of the road.
Ministry of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola; “The road will support agriculture and grant access to the Dadin Kowa power plant,;;
According to him; “It will also help in security logistics, to move personnel and attend to distress calls.”