- THE RETURN OF THE GARDEN CITY
- THE YOUNG ENGINEERS VIEW: WHERE DO YOU STAND?
- Protecting lives and livelihoods: CESA unpacks skills development and sustainability in the construction industry
- Building Long Term Power Partnerships
- Electric mining vehicles and fast battery chargers are set to offer safer and more sustainable mining in Africa
THWAKE, Makueni County, 9th July 2021 (PSCU)—President Uhuru Kenyatta reiterated the importance of good infrastructure in development saying the ongoing roads, water and electricity projects will help spur the country’s economy.
With good infrastructure, the President said Kenyans will be able to run their businesses, generate wealth and create employment for the country’s youth.
At the same time, the President wondered why some Kenyans were opposed to the growing Government investment in infrastructural projects saying their concerns were misinformed.
“Some people are questioning why we are putting up infrastructural projects throughout the country. We know the importance of infrastructure. When there is good infrastructure wananchi will be able to do their businesses without any hindrance,” the President said.
Source: The Presidency Kenya