- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages with a competitive salary, bonus, and equity components. It also come with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
As a Marketing manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of our many Google products. Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics). You take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more.
- Develop and lead the Android user strategy for SSA, including both owned and co-marketing propositions to drive platform adoption and product usage.
- Lead the development of Go-to-Market and always-on Android marketing plans. Execute on strategy, partnering with internal cross-functional stakeholders across product management, PR, partnerships and retail operations. Represent Google in conversations with partners. Monitor and evaluate performance, and define and share best practice.
- Define retail marketing strategy for Android in SSA, including always-on retail training programs, sales incentive programs, point-of-sale marketing, and other customer facing experiences. Develop methods to track effectiveness of retail strategy through measurement and customer research.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user. Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing partnerships and leading cross functional projects.
- Marketing experience (audience segmentation and channel selection, market research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development and campaign execution).
- Demonstrated leadership experience in the mobile industry and/or marketing industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Sub Sahara Africa (SSA) mobile industry and Android’s position in it, as well as a demonstrated understanding of Google products (e.g. Search and YouTube etc).
- Demonstrable organizational skills with ability to manage and coordinate projects that span across multiple locations.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, problem solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical and business rigor.
- Developed communication, organisational and collaboration skills with the ability to define and drive initiatives across organizational boundaries and geographies.
- Demonstrated presentation skills, with developed quantitative and analytical skills
For more details click Here
For more jobs information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.