- BIG AND BOLD: SMART TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMS ACCESS TO ENERGY
- NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR BOSCH EAST AFRICA - A MULTIDISCIPLINARY CONSULTING ENGINEERING FIRM
- BOTSWANA SEEKS FUNDING FOR 125KM RAIL LINK TO BOOST EXPORT OPPORTUNITIES
- PRESIDENT EL-SISI INSPECTS ROAD CONSTRUCTION THAT WILL SUPPORT ONGOING GIANT NATIONAL PROJECTS
- CESA STRONGLY CONDEMNS THE ACTIONS OF VANDALS AMID COVID PANDEMIC
President Kaguta Museveni of Uganda and Kenya’s Deputy President William Ruto at the groundbreaking ceremony of Dei BioPharma Ltd, a multibillion pharmaceutical drugs and mRNA vaccine manufacturing facility in Matugga, Wakiso, Uganda. The facility is to focus on applying biotechnology to solve the health challenges of humanity through creation of novel drugs, vaccines, and diagnostics.
Source: Government of Uganda