- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Electrical Engineers knows that power system is divided into three part; power generation, transmission and distribution. But in this article, we would be discussing how power can be generated using different systems.
Power generation systems are simply the combination of a potential or stored energy converter providing kinetic energy, which, in turn, creates electric power for use in motors, lighting, heating, and other conveniences of modern life.
Power generation needs renewable sources which includes solar, wind, water, tidal and biomass. These sources are environment-friendly, that can be used when generating power for any medium. That is why some energy system are used to help generate power.
Read details on Electrical4u