- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
TRS is looking for experience HVAC Building & Systems Engineers with independent or major Oil and Gas companies experience to be based Worldwide for upcoming projects within the next six (6) months.
Perform technical tasks assigned by the Project Specialist Lead and Designers, related with design, verification or study activities inside or outside of the company.
– Executes activities within area of responsibilities, ensuring the compliance with the QA/QC and HSE requirements.
– Provide technical support to Development Technology and Commercial.
– Provide technical support to Feasibility.
– Review Tender technical documents for Bidding phase / Commercial proposal development.
– Review Client technical documentation and requirements for project execution (job progress and completion).
– Control subcontracted HVAC and other building systems engineering documents inside and outside the company.
– Set up and execute engineering activities such as detail design, verification and studies associated to Discipline.
– Prepare design specifications for HVAC System.
– Develop /control calculation notes of dimensioning of HVAC and other building systems.
– Develop /control/coordinate functional layouts of HVAC and other building systems.
– Prepare system performance and material specifications for HVAC systems.
– Prepare / control MTOs and BOQs.
– Prepare S.O.W and technical specification for HVAC.
– Assure technical support in checking and approval of HVAC material requisition and provide technical evaluation to procurement department.
– Assure proper interface with proper technical department for checking and approval of building systems design and construction drawings.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s or Master degree in engineering or mechanical engineering field.
– Technical qualification with Mega project experience in EPC / EPCM industry.
– 10 – 15 years’ recent proven in HVAC and Building Systems area working experience.
– Rotation to be confirmed and working 6 days per 10 hours.
– Good knowledge of English language both written and spoken
For more details click HERE