TRS is looking for experience HVAC Building & Systems Engineers with independent or major Oil and Gas companies experience to be based Worldwide for upcoming projects within the next six (6) months.
– Perform technical tasks assigned by the Project Specialist Lead and Designers, related with design, verification or study activities inside or outside of the company.
– Executes activities within area of responsibilities, ensuring the compliance with the QA/QC and HSE requirements.
– Provide technical support to Development Technology and Commercial.
– Provide technical support to Feasibility.
– Review Tender technical documents for Bidding phase / Commercial proposal development.
– Review Client technical documentation and requirements for project execution (job progress and completion).
– Control subcontracted HVAC and other building systems engineering documents inside and outside the company.
– Set up and execute engineering activities such as detail design, verification and studies associated to Discipline.
– Prepare design specifications for HVAC System.
– Develop /control calculation notes of dimensioning of HVAC and other building systems.
– Develop /control/coordinate functional layouts of HVAC and other building systems.
– Prepare system performance and material specifications for HVAC systems.
– Prepare / control MTOs and BOQs.
– Prepare S.O.W and technical specification for HVAC.
– Assure technical support in checking and approval of HVAC material requisition and provide technical evaluation to procurement department.
– Assure proper interface with proper technical department for checking and approval of building systems design and construction drawings.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
– Bachelor’s or Master degree in engineering or mechanical engineering field.
– Technical qualification with Mega project experience in EPC / EPCM industry.
– 10 – 15 years’ recent proven in HVAC and Building Systems area working experience.
– Rotation to be confirmed and working 6 days per 10 hours.
– Good knowledge of English language both written and spoken.