At ExxonMobil, we attract, develop and retain a premier workforce of talented men and women around the globe, and we encourage them to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. ExxonMobil is looking for Information system Analyst to join their Nigerian Office.
The successful candidate will provide basic hardware computing, server, network (data, voice and video) and telecom support within the ExxonMobil Information Technology organization, as part of their initial professional development.
The successful candidate will have strong academic record and knowledge in Networking, Windows OS/Computing Hardware Support, Cisco IOS and Routing Protocols, Application Development and basic telecoms (LAN, WAN, Wireless).
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or other Information Technology related disciplines
- Professional certification (Windows, Networking OR Project Management )
- 0 -10 years experience in an information technology support role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Productivity Tools
- Hardware/Operating System (OS) troubleshooting skills
- Application development skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team player/promotes inclusion/can work with diverse teams
- Creative and takes initiative Makes sound decisions
- Willingness to work in any location
For more details click HERE