- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
President, Kaguta Museveni meets with Japanese investors in Uganda who are keen on investing in waste management. The delegates were led by Mr. Ito Yuichi from Art Yuichi Company want to invest in recycling organic waste. More so, they have their eyes on the city of Kampala which is growing tremendously. In essence, waste management is essential for a sustainable urban development.