- PRESIDENT BUHARI FLAGS-OFF OF THE KANO – KATSINA – JIBIYA – MARADI RAIL LINE
- AFRICA LOOKS INWARD FOR SOLUTIONS AS CHINESE FUNDING SLOW DOWN
- SPOTLIGHT ON UGANDA'S ROAD, POWER AND WATER SECTOR LEADERS
- 3 COMMUNITY PROJECTS LAUNCHED BY PRESIDENT KENYATTA
- BUILDING BRIDGES INITIATIVES WILL INCREASE GRASSROOT DEVELOPMENT IN KENYA
Jeshika Ramchund is a lead engineer in the developments division of Bosch Projects in Durban. The 35-year-old has over a decade of experience in water management, wastewater and integrated development projects. Her accomplishments include serving as the chairperson of Consulting Engineers South Africa’s (CESA) gender diversity forum and as a member of the International Federation of Consulting Engineers Africa’s (FIDIC) diversity and inclusivity committee.
With just a few months to go before the 2019-2021 cohort of the Next Einstein Forum’s ambassadors wrap up their tenure, ITWeb. spoke to the forum’s ambassador for South Africa, Jeshika Ramchund.