- NIGERIA PORT AUTHORITY TO BEGIN RECONSTRUCTION OF COLLAPSED BERTHS
- KIGALI CITY WETLAND MASTER PLAN TO GENERATE OVER US$155M ANNUALLY
- ZIMBABWE FACING ACUTE POWER SHORTAGE
- GERD DAM TALKS SET TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUDAN, ETHIOPIA & EGYPT
- GAFI SIGN MoU WITH CHINESE COMPANY FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN EGYPT
Julius Berger International is looking for an individual to fill the position of Junior Project Manager at their Nigerian office.
- Preparation for assuming commercial responsibility on major projects or in commercial departments of our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
- Assistance in the handling of all business tasks.
- Support in the preparation of the quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Preparation of control meetings.
- Preparation and preparation of various analyzes and evaluations (cost calculation, etc.).
- Commercial studies or comparable commercial training.
- First professional experience is an advantage, ideally in the construction industry.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken / written).
- Good knowledge of SAP and safe handling of common MS Office software.
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and entrepreneurial thinking.
- In addition to a collegial team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent area of responsibility for unique projects in an international, experienced team.
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden.
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge.
- Safe on the road: International SOS is our partner in terms of travel security, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
For more details click HERE