- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
Julius Berger International is looking for an individual to fill the position of Junior Project Manager at their Nigerian office.
- Preparation for assuming commercial responsibility on major projects or in commercial departments of our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
- Assistance in the handling of all business tasks.
- Support in the preparation of the quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Preparation of control meetings.
- Preparation and preparation of various analyzes and evaluations (cost calculation, etc.).
- Commercial studies or comparable commercial training.
- First professional experience is an advantage, ideally in the construction industry.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken / written).
- Good knowledge of SAP and safe handling of common MS Office software.
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and entrepreneurial thinking.
- In addition to a collegial team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent area of responsibility for unique projects in an international, experienced team.
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden.
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge.
- Safe on the road: International SOS is our partner in terms of travel security, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
For more details click HERE