- NIGERIA PORT AUTHORITY TO BEGIN RECONSTRUCTION OF COLLAPSED BERTHS
- KIGALI CITY WETLAND MASTER PLAN TO GENERATE OVER US$155M ANNUALLY
- ZIMBABWE FACING ACUTE POWER SHORTAGE
- GERD DAM TALKS SET TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUDAN, ETHIOPIA & EGYPT
- GAFI SIGN MoU WITH CHINESE COMPANY FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN EGYPT
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly good. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Job located in Brazzaville and part of New Projects Department at the Head Office.
CLOG has 8 active depots all over the country.
Main activities and tasks:
- To lead projects in association with the head of the new Works projects Department on the various sites with due respect to the HSE policy and of Company standards and procedures and of the assigned budgets:
- To achieve technical studies and approve studies carried out by external engineering companies
- Establish the technical specifications, to prepare the calls for bids and be part of selecting providers,
- Follow-up and coordinate works referring to the technical specifications, safety standards and leading project meetings and follow-up of the schedule
- To validate completion of works.
- To monitor the budget and report projects achieved.
The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide either a furnished accommodation or will grant an accommodation allowance.
Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
Desired qualifications : Arts et métiers, génie civil, hydraulique, génie électrique, génie mécanique
English : good level
French : fluent
Technical and computing skills :
- project management, design and isometrics understanding, knowledge in mechanics/electricity (ideally in hazardous area)/hydraulics/civil works
- Use of AUTOCAD, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Behavioural competencies :
initiative/innovation ; analytical and synthetical skills; listening and negotiating ; reliable/thoroughness/time management ; teamworking
Offer ID: 12836BR
Métier: Project Management, Site Construction/Supervision, Support/ Project Management
Region, department, area: Republic of the Congo
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 18
Duration unit: Months
Experience level required: 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
Branch: Marketing & Services
Interview location: COURBEVOIE
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
For more details click Here
For more jobs information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.