- TWO TOWNS GETTING NEW FACELIFT DUE TO ROAD PROJECTS IN KENYA
- CALLS FOR ILLEGAL BRICK MAKERS TO BE EMBRACE INTENSIFIED IN ZIMBABWE
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS HANDLING NKHATA BAY MARKET PROJECT END TWO WEEKS STRIKE IN MALAWI
- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCE NEW ERA FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- SA GOVT. OUTLINE STRATEGY TO PROTECT RAIL INFRASTRUCTURES
Government of Kano state in Nigeria has injected the sum of 2nillion naira for the infrastructural project.
Speaking during the announcement, Executive Secretary, Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC), Mr. Hassan Bello said the state government has already awarded contracts for the infrastructure development.
Bello also noted that with this development, Kano dry port project is now on the front banner.
Meanwhile, Bella also expressed his displeasure with the pace of work at the Isiala Ngwa, Abia State, dry port project. Even after saying the concessionaire was very hardworking, he expressed concern that somehow so much was yet to be done.
Read full details on Thisday