- ANGOLA'S PORT OF LUANDA WILL RECEIVE USD 190 MILLION INVESTMENT FROM UAE
- BOTSWANA IS SEEKING INVESTORS FOR PPP PROJECTS
- TROPICAL STORM DESTROYS BUILDINGS IN PARTS OF SOUTHERN AFRICA
- MOROCCO AND DR CONGO SIGN AGREEMENT FOR COOPERATION IN ELECTRICITY REGULATION
- EGYPT SIGNS PARTNERSHIP TO BUILD DESALINATION DEVICES FACTORY
Government of Kano state in Nigeria has injected the sum of 2nillion naira for the infrastructural project.
Speaking during the announcement, Executive Secretary, Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC), Mr. Hassan Bello said the state government has already awarded contracts for the infrastructure development.
Bello also noted that with this development, Kano dry port project is now on the front banner.
Meanwhile, Bella also expressed his displeasure with the pace of work at the Isiala Ngwa, Abia State, dry port project. Even after saying the concessionaire was very hardworking, he expressed concern that somehow so much was yet to be done.
Read full details on Thisday