- CONTRACT AWARDED FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF KATSINA-DUTSIN-MA-KANKARA ROAD
- LARGEST LUXURY HOUSING ESTATE IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA DEVELOPED BY A GAMBIAN
- JESHIKA RAMCHUND SPEAKS ON THE NEED TO MAKE STEM AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP A FIRST CHOICE
- YOUNG ENGINEERS LEADING THE WAY: VIDEO CAMPAIGN
- EXPERTS ANALYSE THE KEY TO AFRICA'S POST COVID-19 ECONOMIC PROSPERITY
Kenya National Highway Authority (KeNHA) has announced that the construction of T-Mall flyover is set for completion in 2024. The flyover is expected to be on Langata road and footbridges across Mbagathi road and Nyayo stadium.
According to authority’s Assistant Director in charge of Corporate Communications Charles Njogu, the Sh3 billion project will be done in seven phases so as to ensure minimal traffic interruption.
Quoting Njogu, “The detailed designs of the flyover have been finalized and mobilization on-site is ongoing.”
He also noted that once the project is completed it will ensure safe, reliable crossing for pedestrians, reduce road accidents at the target locations and ease traffic congestion.
The government of Kenya through the Ministry of Transport and the government of Spain will form a bilateral financial cooperation between them for the project.
It is being implemented under the EPC/Turnkey Contract framework and was signed between KeNHA and the Contractor, Mls CENTURION Espanola de Coordination Tecnica Y Finariciera, S.A of Spain.
Source: Capital FM