- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021: ENCOURAGING THE TOUGH DISCUSSIONS NEEDED TO DRIVE SA’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY
- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021 DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS COMPLEX REALITIES OF PROFESSIONALISING THE PUBLIC SERVICE: GROUP EFFORT ESSENTIAL TO PREVENT A FAILED STATE
- IS AFRICA’S ENERGY SECTOR READY FOR MORE DATA CENTRES?
- USD 13.9MILLION ELECTRICITY PROJECT INAUGURATED TO SUPPLY MORE THAN 12,000 HOMES IN COMOROS
- FIRST HOSPITAL SPECIALISED IN MATERNITY AND CHILDREN IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, DJIBOUTI
Key Account Manager
Commercial Ops SZ
• Sets plans, priorities, and performance objectives for assigned key accounts, to be approved by the Head of Field Force; ensures cross-functional understanding of these plans with Channel Heads and other key functions.
• Allocates resources across key accounts to meet the plan.
• Acts as point of integration for services across the NSO portfolio in specific key accounts.
• Ensures achievement of the key account plans and delivery of the required financial results.
• Provides expert insight into the local healthcare system, legislation and their impact on key accounts.
• Builds and sustains long term professional partnerships with customers and key accounts that create appropriate mutual benefits.
• Ensures access and influence to key account and legislative decision-makers in an appropriate manner that serves Novartis’ legitimate interests.
• Performs and reports on competitive intelligence activities on key accounts.
• Runs or works on projects that develop KAM capability throughout NSO.
• Provides leadership, mentoring and coaching to assigned associates.
• To inform local Clinical Safety and/or Medical department without delay of any adverse event information or any data on any Novartis products received
• To forward any complaint on products manufactured by or for Novartis by a third party to the local Quality Assurance unit. Ethics and Compliance:
• Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
• Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of dis-crimination and harassment.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration / Management or related field English A minimum of 3 years work experience in Key Account Management position.
For more details click Here