- PHCCIMA BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION SEMINAR
- USD 18 BILLION LNG BRASS TO BE RE-EVALUATED
- FIBERTEX AND SPECIFYING TECHNIQUES HOST CPD SEMINAR IN BOTSWANA
- BUILDING THE FUTURE: RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY FOR A SUSTAINABLE NIGER DELTA TOMORROW
- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
Uganda’s Kibembe pedestrian bridge has been completed in Sironko District.
Kibembe pedestrian bridge in Kibembe Sironko District has been complete in Uganda. The bridge which is vital for Sironko District will enable movement of people safer.
Ministry of work and transportation made the statement via their official twitter handle. According to the ministry, ”It is our mandate to create safer means of transport for the public.”
The newly completed Kibembe pedestrian bridge in Kibembe Sironko District. It is our mandate to create safer means of transport for the public. This bridge will make movement safer for school going children and their bread winners – the parents & general public. #MOWTdelivers pic.twitter.com/JtQWPiin7c
— Ministry of Works & Transport (@MoWT_Uganda) July 1, 2019
The pedestrian bridge will make bread winners have an easy route to transport their good and services around the district.