- NIGERIAN NAVY FLAG OFF CONSTRUCTION OF 237 HOUSING UNIT
- MALAWI WORKS MINISTERS SAYS ROAD CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME AFTER RAINNY SEASONS
- TARURA TASKED TO TAKE DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGANIST HOTELITATU-PANDE ROAD CONTRACTORS
- KNDA EMBARKED ON RECONSTRUCTION OF MAJOR ROADS IN GHANA
- UGANDA GOVT. HANDOVER LICENCE TO EACOP FOR CONSTRUCTION OF OIL PIPELINE
Housing sector set to have 20,000 housing unit by the lagos state government in 2018.
The lagos state Government has announced plans to unveil its plans to have up to 20,000 housing unit by 2018 which is expected to boost the state housing sector.
The state government is expected to continue the public-private partnership to provide decent and affordable housing for all. They are opened to new ideas, technology and methods which will provide an enabling environment for investment in the housing sector.
Director, United Nations Information Centre, Lagos, Rowland Kayalga; ‘Thank the state government for its efforts in ensuring an inclusive, safe, resilient, sustainable, affordable and accessible housing for residents.”
State Commissioner for Physical Planning and Urban Development, Abiola Anifowoshe; ”That making housing available and within the reach of the common man was a major priority of the government.”