- PRESIDENT BUHARI FLAGS-OFF OF THE KANO – KATSINA – JIBIYA – MARADI RAIL LINE
- AFRICA LOOKS INWARD FOR SOLUTIONS AS CHINESE FUNDING SLOW DOWN
- SPOTLIGHT ON UGANDA'S ROAD, POWER AND WATER SECTOR LEADERS
- 3 COMMUNITY PROJECTS LAUNCHED BY PRESIDENT KENYATTA
- BUILDING BRIDGES INITIATIVES WILL INCREASE GRASSROOT DEVELOPMENT IN KENYA
The RIVTAF Golf Estate is the largest luxury housing estate in the South-South region of Nigeria built on about 40 hectares of land. It is a luxury estate with excellent landscaping, water reticulation, sewage and electricity systems.
TAF Nigeria Homes Limited in partnership with the Government of Rivers State, through a special purpose vehicle incorporated as RIVTAF Nigeria Limited, developed a middle to a high-income housing estate in Port Harcourt known as RIVTAF Golf Estate. While the Government provided 39.82 hectares of land for the project at Peter Odili area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria, TAF Nigeria Homes Limited provided the expertise and financing for the design, development and management of the RIVTAF Golf Estate project.
Founded in 1990, TAF Africa Global Limited is a pan African real estate development company with presence in 8 African countries and dominance in two – Nigeria and The Gambia.