- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. GE is looking for Lead Mechanical Design Engineer that will ensure that the design is correctly transformed into engineering drawings, Bills of Materials, test procedures.
- Must be able to interpret a consumer specification/requirements and cost effective design.
- Ensure the design is correctly transformed into engineering drawings, Bills of Materials and test procedures.
- Ensure manufacturing of design.
- Ensure all work is conducted with integrity and safe manner.
- Establish repair practices and engineering repair work-scopes.
- Check and approve layout and detail drawings.
- Check that the equipment is design in accordance with current HSE legislation.
- Review/disposition survey reports.
- Provide field support as required.
- Adhere to and meet Engineering work schedules.
- Liaise with Sales and Manufacturing departments and provide technical support as required.
- Provide engineering support for the service of installed Subsea Production Equipment (SSPE) provide options for customers on refurbishment/ repair of products.
- Ensure DVP has third party or independent review.Check and approve layout and detail drawings. Review/disposition survey reports.
- B/Eng Mechanical Engineering or equivalent strong knowledge of materials, welding and heat treatment.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on your resume).
- Knowledge of Engineering design theory and manufacturing techniques.
- Desire to provide world class service to customers by aligning global teams under the service platform.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry standards and design codes.
- Having a working knowledge of system.
- Knowledge of service maintenance procedures & processes Solid Oil & Gas industry knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience pertaining to the following would be advantageous.
For more details click HERE