At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution. This will plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate. Our customers are at the centre of everything we do. We want to satisfy their financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire. Guaranty Trust Bank are recruiting to fill the vacant position of a Legal officer in Nigeria.
JOB DESCRIPTION AT GTB
- Litigation experience
- In-depth theoretical and practical understanding of the Nigerian legal system
- Ability to understand and interpret documents/laws
- Arbitration/mediation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding ability to comprehend and analyse transaction documents and statutes
- LLB (minimum of second class lower division)
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Qualified to practice law in Nigeria (BL)
- Minimum of seven (7) years post-call experience – preferably in a law firm
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
For more details click Here