- NIGERIA PORT AUTHORITY TO BEGIN RECONSTRUCTION OF COLLAPSED BERTHS
- KIGALI CITY WETLAND MASTER PLAN TO GENERATE OVER US$155M ANNUALLY
- ZIMBABWE FACING ACUTE POWER SHORTAGE
- GERD DAM TALKS SET TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUDAN, ETHIOPIA & EGYPT
- GAFI SIGN MoU WITH CHINESE COMPANY FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN EGYPT
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly good. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
The LIFE will report directly to the Operations Manager.
Heavy maintenance work is planned in the coming months and years on TOTAL GUINEE EQUATORIALE’s 2 main depots, in particular the decennial work of 8 bins over 3 years.
The investment program also provides for the construction of a service station per year.
The mission of VIE will be to accompany the members of the Works Department to follow these projects.
In particular, he will have to make sure of:
- Respect of TOTAL standards in all phases of projects: HSE & Technique
- Establishment of the specifications and participation in the Calls for Tenders Relationship with the selected companies
- Respect of announced schedules
- Realization of the works according to the Cahiers des Charges
- Reception of projects
- Validation of Business Records
- Establishment of complete file on the installations which were the object of works
The jobholder will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France scale and will receive housing or housing allowance.
Please check the conditions of eligibility for LIFE on the website www.civiweb.com
Qualifications : BAC + 5, School of Engineering or University, IFP
Languages: Spanish, Very good level – French, fluent – English: Operational
Technical skills: Knowledge in mechanics and boiler making
Job: Support / Project Management, Construction / Works / Site Supervision
Region, department, locality: Equatorial Guinea
Type of employment: LIFE
Contract length: 24
Unit of time: Month
Level of experience required: 0- 3 years, 3-6 years
Plugged: Marketing & Services
Location of the interviews: COURBEVOIE
About us / Company profile
BETTER ENERGY NEEDS YOU
Give the best of yourself to energy! Join TOTAL: more than 500 different trades in 130 countries. A responsible company with strong safety and ethical standards, varied career prospects, a culture of innovation and a mission shared by the Group’s 100,000 employees: making energy better every day.
Expired task: 10-June-2018
For more details click Here
For more jobs information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.