- CONSULTANCY FIRM APPOINTED TO DESIGN THE GAMBIA 50KM URBAN ROAD PROJECT
- FACING WORK AT MAURITIUS's RICHELIEU OPEN PRISON TO BE COMPLETED IN 2021
- PROTEST ERUPTS AFTER GOVT. FAILED PROMISE IN SA
- PROVISION OF SUBSEA INTERVENTION VESSEL IN SUPPORT OF DEEPWATER OPERATIONS
- PROVISION OF RIG AND DRILLING ANCILLIARY SERVICES FOR WESTERN ASSETS
At Shell, we believe in human solutions to global challenges. Discover what you can achieve in a creative and collaborative culture of innovation. Shell is looking for a Maintenance Execution Technician to inspect activities and coach technicians in developing their competence.
- Carry out platform HSE timely audit as required.
- Adequate task risks assessment for maintenance activities, mitigating risks where required.
- Efficient execution of the activities according to the task list and instructions provided in the work pack.
- Support Root Cause analysis reliability improvements.
- Fully support Maintenance continuous improvement drive for increased productivity and cost reduction.
- Carry out field inspection/measurements for work preparer or engineer where needed (and as agreed with the supervisor).
- Guide as appropriate other technicians in pragmatic solutions and adequate risk evaluation of alternatives with a focus on repair instead of replacements.
- Provide support for emergency and standby situations where required.
We’re keen to hear from passionate individuals with excellent people skills. A professional with good customer focus and a keen eye in identifying risks. You will inspire people to make changes that will have an impact on the growth and development of their skills as a technician.
Beyond that; we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- OND or an Equivalent in Electronics, Instrumentation and Control system Engineering;
- 4-7 years of qualitative work experience as PACO maintenance execution technician;
- Proven records on maintenance execution, Reliability/Integrity assurance, or Turnarounds.
For more Details Click HERE