- KeNHA ANNOUNCED CLOSURE OF LANG'ATA ROAD FOR FOOTBRIDGE ERECTION IN KENYA
- ETHIOPIA PRIME MINSTER INAUGURATE NEWLY BUILT SCIENCE MUSEUM
- NIGERIA FIRST LADY CALLS FOR GOVT. TO TAKE OVER CONSTRUCTION OF PTSD MEDICAL CENTRE
- HOW AFRICA's OIL & GAS RESOURCES CAN HELP ACCELERATE ENERGY SECURITY
- GHANA ENGINEERING INSTITUTE SAYS MEMBERS NEEDS TO FIND INNOVATIVE SOLUTION TO DIFFERENT PROJECT
The Roads Fund Administration (RFA) has revealed that three more cost entryways will be built for this present year in the focal and northern districts.
RFA representative, Masauko Ngwaluko, let the neighborhood media know that Jenda in Mzimba, Mchinji, and Salima are the likely regions for the development of the new cost doors.
He added that cash for the development of the three cost entryways is now accessible and that hardware was purchased a year ago.
There was a battle of words when the primary cost entryway was built at Chingeni in Ntcheu among government and minibus proprietors on the cost charges.
Malawi is one country with an unfortunate street framework and it is trusted that charges gathered from the cost entryways could assist with working on the streets in the country.
SOURCE: Nyasa Times